Have you ever dreamed of quitting your day job and making a good living from your book business? My guest today did just that!
Best Selling Author Dr. Cecelia Mecca had a good paying job in education and left that behind to pursue her passion for writing books. Since she left her day job, she has surpassed her income substantially and continues to grow her author career.
Cecelia shares her incredible story with us and gives us a peek into her very successful author career and lets us know what works and doesn’t work for her author business.
In today’s episode we discuss:
· How Cecelia started her author career.
· When she knew the time was right for her to be a full-time author.
· Her suggestions to those of you out there who want to go full-time as an author.
· What her writing process looks like and what a typical business day looks like for her.
· Cecelia’s marketing strategy and her adoption of TikTok and other social media platforms.
· Why she chooses to be a self-published author.
· What’s it like to have your husband being a part of your author business.
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Check out Cecelia's website!
Go on over to Cecelia's penname Bella Michaelis page.
Check out Cecelia on TikTok!
Head over to Cecelia's Instagram.
Visit Cecelia on her Facebook page.
Enjoy the Cops and Writers book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Come join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group