Fear, anxiety, terror, relief, joy, and more fear, are just some of the emotions that a book launch can bring out in authors, especially new authors.
My guest on today's show Courtney Kenney has your back! Courtney has helped numerous best-selling authors launch their books at the top of the charts, and now she is here to help you.
Courtney shares her vast experience in book launching with us today and hopefully will calm some of your fears related to book launches.
In today’s episode we discuss:
· How Courtney got interested in helping authors with their book launches.
· How Courtney uses her past as a project manager for a major corporation in her present business helping authors launch their books.
· Best practices when launching a book.
· Tips and tricks to help you with your successful book launch.
· Common errors that occur when authors launch their books.
· When to use and not use preorders and what length.
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Check out Courtney's website and get a free copy of the Pre-Order Playbook!
Head on over to Courtney's author page.
Enjoy the Cops and Writers book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Come join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group