Today on the show we have returning champ, my friend and Superstar Author and director of the world’s largest indie author conference, 20 Books Vegas, Craig Martelle.
It was my pleasure to attend the last 20 Books Vegas run by Craig. I have gone to all the Vegas 20 Books conferences and have seen the positive impact these conferences have had on authors.
Please enjoy my chat with Craig Martelle.
In today’s episode we discuss:
· Craig’s beginnings into writing after a career in the United States Marine Corps and being an attorney.
· How he and Michael Anderle became fast friends and grew the 20 Books brand and conferences.
· Why did he undertake such a humongous responsibility and personal financial risk for a not-for-profit conference?
· How this conference literally has changed hundreds of author's lives for the better.
· When did he know it was time to step down and walk away from this conference?
· Words of wisdom for Joe Solari and Author Nation who will run the conference next year.
· My personal gratitude to Craig and Michael for their friendship, partnership, and mentorship throughout the years.
Learn more about Craig and his books on his website!
Check out Field Training (Brew City Blues Book 1)!!
Enjoy the Cops and Writers book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
Do you enjoy gritty, action-packed real-life police dramas to get your fill of blood, heartache, and cop humor, and maybe even a little romance?
I have partnered up with Michael Anderle and we have released a new crime fiction series called “Brew City Blues.”
If you're a fan of Hill Street Blues, Southland, or Bosch you’re going to love Brew City Blues!
Brew City Blues is now live! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BLR7FX27
Only for Cops and Writers Podcast listeners! Get 50% off the audiobook version of the F.B.I. K-9 thriller, Avenging Adam by Jodi Burnett. Use code, https://jodi-burnett.com/copsandwriters/
Support the show