My guest on today’s show is New York Times and U.S.A. Today best-selling author, speaker, and consultant, Eva Lesko Natiello!
Eva, a former VP of Global Communications for Estee Lauder Inc. which jump-started a 20+ year career as a communication, marketing, and branding expert. Eva now coaches authors on how to market their books in order to increase visibility and find readers.
Eva is known for her book marketing ideas that work!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
· How Eva’s degree in psychology has influenced her work in corporate America and her author career.
· Marketing lessons learned from Estée Lauder that translated to her author career.
· The power of ‘putting yourself out there.’
· Your best use of time for marketing your book.
· Best book marketing practices for introverts.
· How she keeps track of the twists and turns in her stories.
· Her best advice for struggling authors.
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Go visit Eva's website!
Check out Eva's Amazon Author Page!
Check out Field Training (Brew City Blues Book 1)!!
Enjoy the Cops and Writer's book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group
Consider buying me a coffee :-)
Do you enjoy gritty, action-packed real-life police dramas to get your fill of blood, heartache, and cop humor? You’ve come to the right series!
Book one of Brew City Blues, Field Training, is now live and book two, Probation is now on pre-order and will be available for purchase on December 30, 2022, only on Amazon!