My guest on the show today is international best-selling author Matthew Dicks.
Matthew has won numerous literary awards and has had his books translated in over 25 countries worldwide.
When he is not writing award-winning, best-selling books, Matthew fills his days as an elementary school teacher, a storyteller, a marketing and storytelling consultant, a speaking coach, a blogger, a wedding DJ, and a minister.
In today’s episode we discuss:
· His 26 years of being a wedding D.J. and the unexpected benefits from this experience.
· Him sharing a room with a goat named, “Goat.”
· His book, Someday Is Today: 22 Simple, Actionable Ways to Propel Your Creative Life.
· How to multitask.
· The 100-year-old plan.
· The eagle and the mouse.
· Best practices for entrepreneurs.
· The power of yes.
· How to overcome writer’s block.
· The best way to start and end a story.
· The importance of celebrating.
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Come visit Matt on his website!
Check out Field Training (Brew City Blues Book 1)!!
Enjoy the Cops and Writer's book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group
Consider buying me a coffee :-)
Do you enjoy gritty, action-packed real-life police dramas to get your fill of blood, heartache, and cop humor? You’ve come to the right series!
Book one of Brew City Blues, Field Training, is now live and book two, Probation is now on pre-order and will be available for purchase on December 30, 2022, only on Amazon!