On today’s show, I will interview Damon Courtney, the creator, and CEO of BookFunnel.
BookFunnel is an ebook and audiobook delivery service for authors and publishers. As a lifelong software engineer, Damon is an expert in just about everything technical and can offer unique insight into publishing as it relates to software and technology. He has also self-published a single Fantasy trilogy and continues to spin stories in his head that he hopes to publish soon.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
· Damon as a coder and author.
· What is BookFunnel and who can benefit from this software?
· The process of loading a book onto BookFunnel.
· The excellent customer support that BookFunnel authors and readers receive.
· The many purposes for BookFunnel, including ARC copies and direct selling.
· Best practices for entrepreneurs.
· Damon’s author career.
· The future for Damon and BookFunnel
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Check out the BookFunnel website to learn more about this fantastic tool.
Visit Damon's author website.
Listen to Damon's dramatic reading.
Check out Field Training (Brew City Blues Book 1)!!
Enjoy the Cops and Writer's book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group
Consider buying me a coffee :-)
Only for Cops and Writers Podcast listeners! Get 50% off the audiobook version of the F.B.I. K-9 thriller, Avenging Adam by Jodi Burnett. Use code, https://jodi-burnett.com/copsandwriters/
Support the show