I’m happy to have returning guest Bryan Cohen on today's show.
Bryan is the creator of Author Ad School, the founder of author copywriting agency Best Page Forward, and the MC of Self Publishing Live. He's also an author with eight novels self-published and over 150,000 books sold, as well as the co-host of The Sell More Books Show, a weekly podcast for self-published authors
In today’s episode, we discuss:
· The hottest trends in book publishing, including TikTok.
· The long-running Sell More Books Show Podcast.
· Indie authors selling direct.
· Bryan’s experience as a part of Pat Flynn’s mastermind group.
· The rewards and drawbacks of owning your own company.
· Building a career around a lifestyle.
· Best practices for advertising your books.
· Dealing with rejection.
· Bryan’s success with his Kickstarter projects, including best practices.
· The importance of “Superfans!” And, how to keep them.
All of this and more on today’s episode of the Cops and Writers podcast.
Check out Bryan on Author Ad School.
Visit Bryan at his website.
Enjoy the Cops and Writer's book series.
Please visit the Cops and Writers website.
If you have a question for the sarge, hit him up at his email.
Join the fun at the Cops and Writers Facebook group
Would you like to buy me a coffee?
Do you enjoy gritty, action-packed real-life police dramas to get your fill of blood, heartache, and cop humor, and maybe even a little romance?
I have partnered up with Michael Anderle and we have released a new crime fiction series called “Brew City Blues.”
If you're a fan of Hill Street Blues, Southland, or Bosch you’re going to love Brew City Blues!
Brew City Blues is now live! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BLR7FX27
Only for Cops and Writers Podcast listeners! Get 50% off the audiobook version of the F.B.I. K-9 thriller, Avenging Adam by Jodi Burnett. Use code, https://jodi-burnett.com/copsandwriters/
Support the show